To advocate, advance, and develop support for parks, recreational programming, community services, cultural activities, and the arts in Redwood City and surrounding unincorporated areas.
The Redwood City Parks and Arts Foundation was established in 2012. We are a 501(c)3 public charity. We work in cooperation with the City of Redwood City’s Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Services.
- Partner with Redwood City Department of Parks, Recreation & Community Services
- Raise community awareness and support for parks, recreation, and the arts
- Leverage and expand available financial resources to enhance and increase parks, recreation and the arts
- Focus on priority projects and high-impact programs that meet community needs
- Partner and collaborate with other organizations to access unique resources to provide more programs for our community.